- 2 ripe plums
- 1 large ripe banana
- Generous handful of frozen berries – I used dark cherries, blackcurrants and red grapes
- Generous handful of large dates (pitted)
- Dollop of natural, organic peanut butter
- 1 heaped teaspoon of cinnamon
- Untoasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 ripe pomegranate
- I just used what I had on hand but feel free to experiment with different fruits and seeds ^^
How to make:
- Chop up all the fruit and deseed the dates.
- Place the chopped plums, dates, banana and frozen berries in a blender with half a cup of water or non-dairy milk of your choice. Add a dollop of peanut butter and blend.
- Once the mixture is nice and smooth, pour it into a bowl and add your toppings.
Yup, it’s that simple^^
(Add chia seeds or flaxseeds for extra protein and omega3).